- Aya: Love in Yop City
- Aya: Life in Yop City
- Aya: The secrets come out
- Aya of Yop City
- TorontoMay 14, 2016
- New YorkApril 25, 2007
- Star Tribune / December 25, 2009
- Politics & Prose Bookstore / December 14, 2009
- The Boston Phoenix / December 2, 2008
- Patriot-News / November 28, 2008
- LA CityBeat / November 5, 2008
- The National Post / October 3, 2008
- 1 of 3
Sorry, there are currently no podcasts for this author. Please check back soon!
Sorry, there are currently no videos for this author. Please check back soon!
USPS Media Mail - Monday December 8th (not recommended during the holiday season!) Fedex Ground - Tuesday December 16th Fedex Standard Express (3-day) - Thursday December 18th…
The final book collecting the last three instalments of the Aya series arrives in stores this week. Aya: Love in Yop City weighs in at nearly 400 pages and presents the conclusion…
Did you know that the first 3 chapters of Aya are now available in one new paperback volume, running at nearly 400 pages in length?
Attending Angouleme is like visiting your long lost relatives back in your homeland. Some people you meet, it's so natural, you have so much in common, it's like they're your…