1. It's Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Granola, fruit and kefir in a bowl, coffee in a cup.
2. If you didn't do what you did for a living, what would you be?
Roller coaster designer and enthusiast.
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
Bonobo — Migration.
4. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Dog poo in plastic bags in nature.
5. What's the best thing about living in Victoria?
Not too big, not too small, surrounded by ocean and mountains.
6. What's your favourite movie(s)?
Alien and Akira.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
Can it be a character? If so, Michael Scott. If not, George Carlin.
8. What's your favourite vacation destination?
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
10. What's the one thing you haven't done that you'd love to do?
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
Fugazi touring with a new album.
12. What is your favourite TV show?
The Office U.S.
13. What's your dream car?
An off road Lambo with a glass roof and bed in it.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
Too many to choose from, that should be my answer to number five. Nourish, Dead Beetz, Pags, Tacofino, Picnic, Green Cuisine, The Drake, Part and Parcel, Zanzibar, BC Ferries buffet with a view.
15. What are your words to live by?
To share and give, to have gratitude and receive. To embrace challenges, learn from fear but not be paralyzed by it. To be free in spirit. To love nature. To live life to the fullest and feel good, to laugh with family and friends, to be open to strangers and be wary of bad vibes. To see the good in people, and be surrounded by beautiful people inside and out. To be awake in my creative dream, to rest when I sleep. To play and explore. To be. I believe we all inherently have love and peace inside, just some people get dealt a tough hand. People feel the weight of life, so it’s important to help lighten people’s load when we can. I believe it’s good to ask each other why we are here, what are we here for? It’s ok to not know, life is for asking questions and finding answers. My words to live by are always changing. Love is always with me, even when I don’t recognize it. Gratitude is a gift to me.